ADMISSION POLICY BA/ B.S.c (2-YEARS PROGRAM) & B.Com
- The maximum age limit is 22 years on the closing date of applications.
- Age relaxation may be granted in special cases up to 5 years by the competent authority i.e. up to 2 years by the Campus Head of City University and more than 2 years by the Vice Chancellor of the affiliated university, subject to the availability of seats after accommodating all the fresh candidates.
- Female candidates having domicile of Punjab are eligible for admission.
- The candidates with at least 45% marks in FA/ F.Sc/ I.Com/ ICS or equivalent examination are eligible to apply for all programs Admission will be granted strictly on merit i.e. on the basis of the marks obtained in FA/F.Sc/ I.Com/ ICS or equivalent examination in 2018 and 2017.
- Admission will be granted provisionally subject to verification of the certificates of the candidates from the relevant Secondary Board.
- Equivalence certificate is required from IBCC Islamabad/ Lahore (where applicable).