ADMISSION POLICY FOR BS (4-YEARS) PROGRAMS
- The maximum age limit is 22 year on the closing date of applications
- Age relaxation may be granted in special cases up to 5 years by the competent authority i.e. up to 2 years by the Campus Head of City Institute and more than 2 years by the Vice Chancellor of the affiliated university, subject to the availability of seats after accommodating all the fresh candidates.
- Female candidates having domicile of Punjab are eligible for admission.
- 60% marks are required for admission in BS (SE), DPT and Medical Health Professional Programs according to the respective Councils Applicants require at least 45% marks in FA/ F.Sc/ I.Com/ ICS or equivalent examinations to apply for admissions in all other programs
- The pre-requisites to apply for BS Software Engineering and BS Computer Sciences is F.Sc (Pre-Engineering/Pre-Medical with Mathematics)/ICS or equivalent
- Admission will be granted strictly on merit i.e. on the basis of the marks obtained in FA/F.Sc/ I.Com/ ICS or equivalent examination in 2018 and 2017
- Admission will be granted provisionally subject to verification of the certificates of the candidates from the relevant Secondary Board.
- Equivalence certificate is required from IBCC Islamabad/ Lahore (where applicable