ADMISSION POLICY FOR MA/ M.S.c/ M.Com
- Maximum age limit is 28 years of the last date of receipt of applications
- Age relaxation may be granted in special cases up to 5 years by the competent authority i.e. up to 2 years by the Campus Head of City Institute and more than 2 years by the Vice Chancellor of the affiliated university subject to the availability of seats after accommodating all the fresh candidates.
- Female candidates having domicile of Punjab are eligible for admission.
- The candidates shall be eligible to apply for the admission, who have:
- At least 45% marks in terminal degree.
- At least 45% marks in the major subject in which the admission is being sought (where applicable) i.e. candidates who have passed BA/B.Sc/ B.Com or equivalent examination in 2018 and 2017 are eligible for admission.
- The admission will be granted on open merit on the basis of the following formula where the total marks in BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com, in case of variation total marks will be converted out of 800 + marks obtained in the major subject (where applicable)